Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Over a month?????

OK, we went to Little Rock and had a great time. Such a huge loving family all under one roof. Luckily, it's a big roof, so it wasn't too crowded. We went fishing in Northern AR on the White River and I enjoyed myself and learned to fish a little and can't wait to do some of that here!! I'll post pics of that very soon!
About four days after returning home I was taken to the emergency room. Go figure. Kidney Stones AGAIN!!!! OK, so it's been four years since the last one, but that really wasn't long enough! After 4 trips to the ER and 3 CT scans and two X-Rays and a couple ultrasounds, I am finally feeling better and able to move, That was two and a half weeks go and I just started feeling better this past weekend, which is why I've been absent.
With all those CTs we found I had more stones, they're just resting there, so I'm waiting for another Bomb to blow. They also found a number of "Pulmonary Nodules" . The bottom of my lungs showed up in the abdominal CT and showed a lot of little bumps on it. So, now I get to go in for a CT of my chest. We'll see how that goes. I thought that would be tomorrow, but now it might not be until next week. Pray.....
Other than that, we're doing well here. Geoff planted me a little garden of plants while I was sick and a couple of hanging baskets. Geoff did the housework and the cooking and most of the caring for the child. So I think he should get a good fathers day gift...
I will post pics of the trip and the garden once everything is downloaded

1 comment:

Marcia Fiedorowicz said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! I miss you!