Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow

Just posting a few pictures of what the snow looks like here. I did get a new camera, I pretty much love it, it's just a point and shoot (of course, that DSLR will have to wait a few years...) but it works well. It's a Fujifilm (which is actually the very first brand of digital I ever got, it was a gift from Geoff's mom and dad and was a great camera...). So, took some pics and I'm still playing with it. Since we just got another big snow storm, I thought I would add some pics of that...
First, this is our neighbors back stoop. You can almost see it under the snow.
Here's Michael's old Fisher Price Slide and Jungle Gym (the pink and green thing under the giant ball)...

Here are just a couple of pics of my boys, being boys

And here are a few of the puzzles we've done lately. Seriously, I'm and addict. Luckily, friends have donated some...
And here's the Cardinal that caused my old camera to finally break. Actually, right after this one was taken, Michael stole my camera, ran into the kitchen and accidentally dropped said camera on the hard wood floor. Camera then died.....

No comments: