Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Arthritis Drug Being Tested

OK. So everyone that knows me needs to read this! This seems like it would be such a great invention. Problem with pills is generally they afftect your organs in a more problimatic way, so, we'll see. But a pill that takes a couple of seconds, as opposed to an infusion that takes three to four hours, sounds great. Especially when finding a vein is generally a very hard thing for people to do on me:( Anyway....Read. And keep your eyes and ears open. I'll be on board.
Remember, I've been on the self injections, twice a week, Enbrel. Now I'm on the Remicade infusions. I'm going once a month, but maybe that will change to every six weeks soon:) And of course, all the other stuff I am on or have been on. I'm a human Guinea Pig...
http://www.healthcentral.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/c/53/44014/comeback

No comments: