Monday, October 13, 2008

Nice Weekend

Well, seems Summer has decided not to leave us yet. We had an awesome weekend with highs in the 70's and were able to get out and take in some of the beauty surrounding us. The colors up here are amazing. Brilliant oranges and reds and yellows. It doesn't hurt that I have an amazing husband and kid tagging along with me:)
On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch and the corn maze. It's great because you buy a pass that will last for the rest of the fall for like six dollars. On that pass Michael has hayrides and playgrounds and a petting Zoo and a corn maze to enjoy! Love that everything here isn't all expensive like it is in Chicago, but still miss Chicago very much!
Getting ready for the corn maze!
Three year olds should not be able to climb all the way to the top of ten foot rope ladders...
Everyone should get to ride IN a cow someday..
King of the mountain!
After that, we went to Mill Run to look for acorns. Why is it that everytime I need something, like acorns or double sided tape, they are no where to be found???
My son has a goofy side....

This is a view from our walk home from the library. I like the duck pond and it's trees. I'm nervous that we won't be able to walk through there with ten feet of snow...
We got a pack of four plastic placemats at a garage sale. Geoff cut around the bats then cut circles out of the background and Michael and I made the door covering. Looks very cute with the boy in front of it. Yes that smile is present for almost every picture these days.....
I'm not going to give you an update on the house or my job situation or my medication situation. Nothing has changed. Only slightly irritated...

No comments: