Monday, May 05, 2008

Survey's happen when I'm procrastinating...

If I looked on the bedside table next to you, what would I find?
A stack of stuff that has been unpacked, but not put away
Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Closed
Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
Thrown in, if they're lucky enough to make it out of the laundry basket after I do the wash.
Sleep on your back or stomach?
Side (why isn't this an option? I know lots of people do this)?
Are you a cuddler?
No
What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
Plastic bins full of yarn and other craft supplies
Something that happened today that made you angry?
We'll I think it's too early to be angry yet, but I was a little upset at having to get up at 6:00am...But coffee was waiting for me, and big hugs and kisses from the little monster..
What were you doing before this survey?
Pooring coffee
What will you do after the survey?
Take a shower
Marriage or living together?
Marriage
What shirt are you wearing now?
A robe
Do you sing?
I do, but you don't want to hear it, I promise...
Do you de-label your beer bottles?
Sadly, yes
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Some would say I talk to much.
Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
I really can't regret things I've learned from. I feel bad for hurting people in the past. But I've apologized and realized they needed to happen for me to be here.
First thing you do when you wake up?
Find my glasses
Ever had surgery?
Yeah, a couple
Last argument you got into with?
Probably my son. Yes, I know, he's only three. But trust me, he can already get his argument on.
Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Yes,
What's one good thing about your best friend?
She calls me out on stuff. I can't get away with anything, and that's the way it should be.
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too long!
Current song on myspace?
I forget
When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
I don't use an alarm clock. i have a three year old for that:)
If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
I've already got the three year old. Again, no
What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
I really can't tell. I think it's some kind of goth glitter icons
What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Selling my house??????
Who are you texting?
I don't text. That takes money and takes coordination, two things I don't have.
It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
Home, enjoying the quiet while the little man takes a nap
Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?
My husband. Honestly.
Your Christmas list consists of?
A new House here
You're going to New York for school shopping, where do you go first?
School shopping? Then it would be for Michael, so, Target. So no New York
You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
I don't.
How do you feel about your hair?
I'm a little bored with it. And there's a lot more grey than there was a couple years ago. But the color is natural again
What movie is in your DVD player?
Little People Discovering Places.
If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
We just got here, I don't think I've seen enough to want to leave yet
How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
I long time ago it mattered a lot. Now it doesn't matter because I'm with the one I want to be with
What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I walked down the stairs (seriously)
How many TRUE best friends do you have?
That;s a hard question. I've got a best friend from middle school and a best friend from my post baby days and best friends within my family. I am just as close to all of them, but all in different ways. I'm soooo grateful to be able to say that!
What would you change about your life right now?
I would be in a house. I would be in less pain. And my apartment in Chicago would be sold.
What’s the best feeling in the world?
Love

No comments: